Szkoła Ucząca Się
Welcome to our website. We are glad you are here.
Our Primary School no. 32 is situated in the South-West of Poland, in the heart of Silesia, in Gliwice. Our school is a place where mutual respect, acceptation and trust are the most important values. It is also a place where different children, coming from various social backgrounds, can meet, play and study together. Our school allows children to gain useful knowledge, allows to overcome difficulties connected with family problems or financial status. We are open to the local environment, we organize cultural and sport events for the citizens of the area or trips and competitions for the students.
After 6 years of education the graduate is a person who:
1. is able to study independently
2. is prepared for the next stage of educational system
3. is able to use various sources of information
4. know their own strong and weak points
5. can make positive relations with others
6. knows fundamental rules of social life and can apply them in real life
7. is able to evaluate their own behaviour as well as the others’
8. can cooperate with the others
9. notices threats of the modern word, takes care of health and own development
10. takes care of the natural environment
11. knows the tradition of the region Silesia and is proud of the origin
The school cooperates with the parents actively and the educational process is continuous; at school and at home.
The staff are a group of deeply involved teachers who implement innovational teaching methods, open towards the novelties and eager to extend their skills. The school is known as a place offering high-level educational services. Apart from regular classes of the Primary School (1-6), the school offers kindergarten divisions as well. There are a few sport classes (swimming and hockey), German as the language of the minority classes and the regular classes.
The latest activity of our school has covered the SUS Programme (Studying School), which has been carried by the Center of Citizen Education and Polish-American Fundation of Freedom since 2000. We are one of 500 in Poland to have taken part in this programme.